Our rules are:
- Play Smart - You must be aware of how risky adult play is. It's called "obvious risk'.
- No Drugs - Use them on premises and you will be asked to leave. No ifs, no buts, no excuses.
- No Photography - In any area or room of the venue our events are held in. We're very serious about the safety and privacy of our guests.
- Refunds - We don't provide refunds but you can transfer (reallocate) them to someone else.
- Transferring your ticket - You need to let us know who you are giving your ticket(s) to, 24 hours before the event start time.
- When we call our safe word - "no" really does mean "no".
It's also about manners.
Be aware and considerate of your environment. If you are in a communal space, be conscious of people around you, whether you are playing or not.
If people are playing, give them space. Give their scene the dignity it deserves, whether you like the play or not. They are enjoying themselves. Don't ruin someone's scene or learning by interfering, interrupting, or simply by talking loudly while watching it.
For us, it's about respecting people's wants and needs. This is about playing and learning in a safe space.
Play can be really hot, but giving people the right environment can take it to another level. And that's what we want to see.
Ultimately, when it comes to standards at uber, the judging panel is us.
No if's, but's or otherwise. We won't apologise for having high standards or enforcing them. If you come to uber, make a f@cking effort. End of story.
If you turn up at an uber event and don't meet our standards in regards to deportment or manners you will be asked to leave. The first time we will refund your money. After that, you should be very clear about our expectations.
The boring bits...Playing safe
Some things are dangerous. And we expect that you understand the risks associated with activities.
"Safe, Sane and Consensual" (SSC) and "Risk-Aware Consensual Kink" (RACK) are accepted concepts within our community.
You make an assessment of the risks involved in what you choose to do. and you acknowledge and accept those risks.
ϋber services: Release and indemnity form.
In this form:
"Adult Activities" means the various activities undertaken at an event and includes, but not limited to:
- Consensual adult activities;
- BDSM activities;
- SSC activities;
- RACK activities;
- The use of equipment, services and facilities at a venue which are related in any way to the activity of adult activities.
"BDSM" means bondage and discipline and/or sadomasochism and masochism play.
"Consensual adult activities" means any Consensual adult activities not covered by the definition of BDSM.
"include", "includes" or "including" or words of similar effect are not words of limitation.
Each of "I" and "my" mean the Applicant and his or her executors, administrators and assigns.
"Liability Cap" has the meaning given in clause 6 below.
"Other Activities" means anything except the Adult activities which occur at venues and includes the Services.
"Venue" means the Venue of any venue rented by uber services to host events. Venue includes land, buildings, fixtures, paths and other improvements and adjoining accessible spaces.
"uber" means Uber Services Pty Ltd ABN 59 146 065 769. Details of registered office are available on request.
"uber associates" means any employee, agent, contractor, subcontractor, related or associated companies, associate or assignee.
"Services" means the equipment, services and facilities at the Venue
"Some Risks" include those things listed at the bottom of this form.
In EXCHANGE for uber agreeing to let me take part in Adult Activities and Other Activities at the Venue now and in the future (as confirmed by accepting these terms and conditions)
Acknowledge and agree that:
1. Engaging in Adult Activities can be a dangerous activity which involves a significant degree of risk or physical harm to me or to others.
2. There are risks involved in participating in Adult Activities which are obvious to me as a reasonable person ("obvious risk"). Also, uber has notified me of Some Risks at the bottom of this form and displayed the Terms of Conditions of event admittance to the Venue.
3. As a matter of civil liability law I have no right to claim compensation from anyone if I am harmed because of an obvious risk, materializing while I am engaging in Adult Activities.
4. I am aware of the limitations of those with whom I participate in Adult Activities and also their level of experience or lack of experience in all aspects of Adult Activities.
5. I have used my own skill and judgment in relation to the selection of the Services and of Adult Activities and my engagement in it. I voluntarily assume all risks associated with Adult Activities and Other activities.
6. I agree that if uber breaches any warranty or other provision of this form uber's entire liability and my exclusive remedy shall be, at uber's option, either:
- The supply of the Services again; or
- The payment of the costs of having the Services supplied again (the "liability cap").
7. Except as to the Liability Cap provision, I agree to the exclusion of the application of section 74 of the Trade Practices Act (Cth) 1974 in relation to any liability for death or personal injury insofar as that section:
- applies to the supply of Services hereunder; and/or
- confers a right exercisable in relation to the supply of the Services hereunder; and/or
- implies a warranty in relation to the supply of the Services hereunder and uber and/or any of the uber associates has breached that warranty.
8. Except as to the Liability Cap provision, I hereby agree to formally and forever RELEASE uber and the uber associates from all claims or demands for costs and/or damages (actual and consequential) or any other remedy at law or in equity I would otherwise have or be able to bring against uber or any of the uber associates if I am injured or killed or if any of my clothing or equipment or of property is damaged or lost whilst I am at the Venue or arises from or is in any way connected with the Adult Activities or any Other Activities regardless of how that injury, death, damage or loss happens and even if (by way of example) it happens as a result of:
- The recklessness, negligence or gross negligence of someone else (including uber, any of the uber associates, or other Venue attendees):
- The design, construction, conditions, adequacy or suitability of the Services or the Venue;
- Any omission, inadequacy or error in any instructions that I or anyone else is given;
- Any omission, inadequacy or error in any rules or policies made or procedures adopted by uber or regulations notified by uber; or
- Any breach of any provision of this form;
- AND I accept liability for and will indemnify and keep uber fully indemnified against any costs, including reasonable legal costs arising from the provision of Services and Activities hereunder.
9. I also accept liability for all and will fully indemnify and keep uber indemnified against any such claims or costs arising from any injury or death to any person and any loss of or damage to any property which arises out of my negligence or my recklessness whilst I am at the Venue, including reasonable legal costs.
10. I will comply with any rules, regulations, procedures, training, information and instructions made, notified or given by or on behalf of uber.
12. If my intellectual or physical capability is diminished in any way, it is my responsibility and obligation to notify uber in writing of that fact before I take part in Adult Activities or any Other activities.
13. I have read and understand everything in this form and promise uber that the information I have supplied in it is true and complete.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions I indicate full acceptance and understanding of this form and of the Terms and Condition of admittance to uber as displayed at the Venue.
Some Risks (examples but not limited to):
- Asphyxia / strangulation /accidental hanging
- Broken bones
- Nerve / soft tissue damage
- Internal organ damage
- Paraplegia / quadriplegia
- Exposure to STI's / HIV/ Hepatitis etc
- Dislocated joints / ligament damage
- Lacerations / dermabrasia / bruising
- Needle stick injuries / piercing / cutting / suturing
- Substance overdose
- Chemical exposure / burns (Amyl)
- Strains / sprains / burns
- Torsion (twisted balls / dead balls)
- Heart attack / stroke / seizures
- Overheating / heat stroke / muscle meltdown
- Trips / slips / falls
- Exposure to blood / urine / faeces
- Mental disorders